Blitzkrieg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Growth Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 pm

** In-game name: Growth
** Coordinates of Main Army: (38 147)
**Army size (crop consumption): Dont have an army right now as I am being attacked and it is being killed.
** Current alliance: USSR Ac
** Population: 655
** Number of Cities: 2
** Play style: Defensive at first then strongly Offensive
** Players who've attacked me in the past 7 days: VNSHOCK
** Why do I want to leave my current alliance: My current alliance is doing nothing. They are simply trying to gain as many members as possible, not caring if they are farms, simply so that they can make them selves look better. The fact that these farm members are useless and will only bring us down is meaningless to them.
** Other comments: I have information regarding RONIN if that will help increase my chances of getting into a Blitz Alliance.

Growth

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Growth Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 am

Some updated info:

** Population: 620 (VNSHOCK and Lu0nt0ng are sieging me for some unknown reason. Are you all at war with Red Army or something? Becuse I've never even talked to these people and they are sieging me).
** Players who've attacked me in the past 7 days: VNSHOCK, Lu0nt0ng
** Why do I want to leave my current alliance: I want to be in an alliance that is doing something worthwhile in Travian and has quality control on its members better then "active." Being active is important but active farms are not useful to an alliance, IMO. I don't care which wing I am placed in I just want to be in an alliance that is more useful to the members.
** Other comments: I am on Travian at least twice a day. Normally once in the morning once in the evening. Smile

Growth

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm

I know I am not big enough for the main alliance and I don't expect you to put me in it. I just want to be in a Blitz wing or an alliance allied with Blitz as I am surrounded by Blitz members that are far more powerful then me.

If you are hesitating to reply because my population has gone down then think about this: My population is going down because Blitz members are sieging me. If they would stop then I would grow.

If you are hesitating to reply because I am being attacked by Blitz members and that I may hold a grudge then don't worry I don't care why they are attacking me I just want them to stop. If that means joining their team the so be it. I just want to be able to grow. As an example I was, when I first came to Server 1, attacked and sieged by Gondar of B-TVN. He was attacking me because Blitz was at war with the alliance I was in at the time. After I left that alliance he and I continued to exchange messages and have been on friendly terms ever since I left that alliance.

In looking back at all the experiences I have had in all the alliances and on all the servers I have been in I remember that when we looked at a potential member we always asked ourselves, or atleast I know I always asked these questions, three main questions:

1) Is their population higher then that of our weakest member?

2) Will they grow?

3) Will they contribute?

If we could answer yes to all three of those questions then we would bring the user into our alliance. Well, there are users in Blitz groups with a population of about 200, I am constantly upgrading my buildings and working towards founding villages and producing an army, and in every alliance I have been i I have always been active in the forums and talked with other members on a regular basis keeping up to date with what needs doing.

Growth

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Several days and 68 page views and no one replies?
I never expected to get some huge amount of repies streching over multiple pages, but a nice "Accept," "Declined," or "Shut the f*ck up we hate you!" was certianlly a reasonalbe expectation.

Growth

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Population update: 756

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:00 am

Your persistance and multi posts would probably be annoying to most. Especially where you almost got insulting in one of the posts because you havent seen any replies. I have been waiting to see a reply to my post for a few now and hope that I remain unattacked by Blitz members long enough to get into the alliance. I dont want to wait a week and then have Blitz players farming me and thats the reason I cant be accepted.

Leia

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Clinton Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 am

You are very small and what's worse, you grow very slowly. You have just two villages after SIX months, while good players found third in first month.

So, you don't really grow. And being that weak player, will not likely contribute. As for having smaller players in Blitz, well, that was likely exceptions. Can you say why Blitz should make an exception for you?

Leon Clinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:54 am

Population Update: 784

To address the issues:
Growth rate-
Currently, and into the distant past, I haven't been able to found a new village as the Blitz member Tote29 loves destroing my Palace, along with a few of my other buildings.
This, as you would imagine, is quite the dampener on my growth capabilities.
My pop grows at as fast a rate as it is currently able to. Everytime I am on a computer I always check Travian and start an upgade. This is never any lower then twice a day and almost always atleast 3 times a day.
My ability to grow will of course increase a great deal once I found my new villages, but to do that Tote29 will have to stop attacking me and for that to happen I will have to join Blitz, you can see why I have been so persistant about joining.

Contributions:
Once I join one of the Blitz allainces you will see that I am always active and always checking the forums trying to help. In every allaince I have been in on this server and server 4 I have always contributed.
In the different alliacnes I have helped leaders with handling alliance diplomacy and internal issues, I have reworked forums to be more friendly for the members, I have organized sitter functions, and got armies off the ground and working.

Weakness:
I only reason I currently don't have an army is because I know it wouldn't surive the attackes by Tote29. As such I am not going to waste money on soldiers that will very soon die a meaningless death instead of spending it on upgradings to get into Blitz.

Are there any other issues you would like me to address?

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by najj Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Wanting to join because you are being attacked by Blitz members is not a very good reason. Nor is it a compelling reason for us to let you join, particularly since it will cause someone to lose a farm.

My suggestion to you - if you have not already done so - talk to the Blitz players around you, develop a rapport and perhaps you can convince them to stop attacking you. As long as they are getting resources from you that is unlikely.

I don't make recruitment decisions, but if I did, I would not consider a player who is under attack, particularly one who is under attack by Blitz members.

Best of luck to you.
najj
najj

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:33 pm

I don't care that they are attacking me.
I understand their reasons.
I'm just trying to get them to stop.
I know they wont stop farming me unless I am either in Blitz or in an alliance allied with Blitz.

Also I have before stated reason for why I wish to join other then the fact that I want them to stop. I want to be in an alliance that is power and working toward a for see able goal. In USSR Ac we have no such goal other then "recruit and upgrade."
Don't get me wrong those are important, but I want to be in an alliance that is working toward a higher goal then that and from what I understand Blitz does have a greater goal then that.

As far as talking to them I tried that already and I don't blame them for not stopping, though I wish some of them would stop sieging me.

Thanks for the good luck.

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:32 am

@Najj

It was recently brought to my attention that when I replied to your post I seemed as if I was disregarding the advice you gave. I am sorry if I seemed rude. I am not disregarding your advice. I will be trying to talk to them despite what I said. I was meaning to only state the results I have had thus far. Thanks again for the advice and the luck.

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:16 am

Ok I have a question to ask.

You see, I understand the farming, I'm weaker then the villages around me and thus they farm me. I get that, but why, in God's name, are they sieging me so much?

I just got the crap sieged out of me for reasons I can not guess. My population is now 603. A Blitz member for some unknown reason just sent 11 siege attacks at me. My pop has gone down by over 200, I was 805, and I don't know why he has done this.

I've asked why and he won't respond.

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by fox-dude Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

May be resign on other server is a better choice for you.My 1st and 2nd server is somewhat like you.And I spent no time to panic.Just read more on the forum,del old account start new one.
You know why there are so many server , don't you Wink
fox-dude
fox-dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Growth. Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Crying or Very sad
I will have to start over. It is just that I hate doing that. I've put a lot of work into this village and have been through a lot of hard times in the game with it. If I start over then it feels like time wasted and then I ask whether the game is worth it.

One last note before I stop checking this thread:

I was denided membership so that Blitz wouldn't lose a farm. Well by Blitz actions they will lose a farm and a possible ally. Seems kind of stupid on their part right?

Good luck to you all.

Growth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krasus Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 am

Growth wrote:Growth

Its what you lack.
Krasus
Krasus
Admin

https://blitzkriegs1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down