Blitzkrieg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by niicks s Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

hello, im niicks speed. i used to be in Eximus but i moved to SWAT U because of a friends recommendation. However, i have discovered that i am really to far out to do anything but defend. Could i possibly join B-TVN i know players in the area like Minihavanka and ian_ba-killer. I believe it would be more beneficial for me to join your alliance for positional reasons rather than join another wing and then i can be quicker to respond to defensive needs and offensive tasks.

In-game name: Niicks speed
** Coordinates of Main Army: 158/36
**Army size (crop consumption): 5000 in the village above and growing
** Current alliance: SWAT U
** Population: 5751
** Number of Cities: 10 (soon to be 11)
** Play style: Both offensive and defensive i play with 2 main off villages and the rest defensive
** Players who've attacked me in the past 7 days: 0
** Why do I want to leave my current alliance: i feel to far away to affect the war with CON, NOC and BC. In Blitz i feel i would be able to attack and help my fellow members easier.
** Other comments: (for ex. "I use gold. Log in about 10-15 times a day.") log on 10 or so times a day and occasionally use gold.

i think B-TVN would be the best wing for me i am near multiple members.

niicks s

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Lord Dobo Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:17 pm

I'm sorry but applications to that wing go through them directly. Feel free to contact them. Smile

Lord Dobo

Back to top Go down

Post by niicks s Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 am

another wing like Blitz bk would work too though. i have messaged heroz and another member of leadership but no reply from B-TVN.

niicks s

Back to top Go down

Post by niicks s Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 am

they said no so another wing would be good if possible. THey said that recruitment is restricted to people they know.

niicks s

Back to top Go down

Application Empty application again

Post by N. Speed Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 am

hello, im niicks speed. i used to be in Eximus but i moved to SWAT U because of a friends recommendation. However, i have discovered that i am really to far out to do anything but defend. Could i possibly join B-TVN i know players in the area like Minihavanka and ian_ba-killer. I believe it would be more beneficial for me to join your alliance for positional reasons rather than join another wing and then i can be quicker to respond to defensive needs and offensive tasks.

In-game name: Niicks speed
** Coordinates of Main Army: 158/36
**Army size (crop consumption): 5000 in the village above and growing
** Current alliance: SWAT U
** Population: 5751
** Number of Cities: 10 (soon to be 11)
** Play style: Both offensive and defensive i play with 2 main off villages and the rest defensive
** Players who've attacked me in the past 7 days: 0
** Why do I want to leave my current alliance: i feel to far away to affect the war with CON, NOC and BC. In Blitz i feel i would be able to attack and help my fellow members easier.
** Other comments: (for ex. "I use gold. Log in about 10-15 times a day.") log on 10 or so times a day and occasionally use gold.

any blitz wing. probably blitz bk would be best for positional reasons.

N. Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down